In this role you will bring your passion for working with children to our supportive team to provide quality education and care services. You will work with a team of dedicated educators and assistants to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) whilst maintaining the elements of the National Quality Standards (NQS).
The right candidate for this role will have the following:
- Certificate 3 of Children Services or higher.
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management qualifications or be willing to obtain one.
- A current Working with Children Check.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Min 6 months experience in a similar role.
- The opportunity to work within a high quality centre with a great reputation within the local community.
- A fantastic work environment. Latest resources, beautiful natural play spaces and fantastic facilities.
- Ongoing training and support will be provided with regular in-services.
- The opportunity to be part of a well-established and growing organisation.
- Above award wage.