- Two Wellness Days per year
- Flexible hours and arrangements to achieve a great work-life balance
- Employee childcare discount—
- 50% off CCS GAP fee for first 3 years of employment
- 95% off your CCS GAP after 3+ years
- Above Award Rates:
- Cooks receive a minimum 2% above award rates
- Educators receive a minimum 2% above award rates
- ECTs receive a minimum 5.8% above award rates
- Development, training, succession, and career opportunities
- Scholarship program for Educators enrolling into an Early Childhood Degree
- Rostered days off*
- Loyalty Bonuses starting from one year of service
- Recognition programs including gift cards and on the spot bonuses!
- External mentoring and coaching
- Access to online learning resources and other professional development
- Bonus $500 payment each time you successfully refer great talent
*Centre Managers and Early Childhood Teachers
Young Academics offer a variety of roles across Sydney, including; Area and Centre Managers, Early Childhood Teachers, Educators, Traineeships, Centre Cooks, Corporate & Support Functions, Quality Curriculum & Educational Excellence roles and more. View current open positions here:
At Young Academics, children’s safety and wellbeing is at the centre of everything we do. We commit to having employees who are informed and prioritise child safety. All our thoughts, values and actions lead to providing a safe environment where children’s rights, needs, interests and voices underpin our decision making.
expressing your interest
Young Academics is constantly expanding our network of early learning centres across Sydney and beyond, and with that expansion comes a lot of opportunities and positions
If a suitable role isn’t available currently, or you’re interested in joining us in a location we haven’t opened yet, please register your interest, and someone from the Young Academics team will be in touch once a position becomes available.