Working alongside current Area Managers and reporting directly to the Director of Operations this role will support a cluster of services.
Young Academics is looking for an experienced Area Manager who has proven skills in workplace coaching, mentoring and leading through change.
– Provide direct support to centre managers in the delivery of both Young Academics educational program and business objectives that meet the needs of our families and children.
– Establish and maintain operational expectations on service delivery.
– Lead and mentor centre teams in all areas of service delivery.
– Develop processes and systems that create operational efficiencies that are consistently aligned across the cluster.
– Support each centre manager with identifying opportunities for continued improvement.
– Support the roll out of business optimisation strategies, including the development and implementation of individual centre plan.
– Establish and maintain a strong link to each community.
Diploma or Early Childhood Teacher
Valid Working with Children Check
A car and valid driver’s license are a requirement of this role